4 SIMPLE FOUNDATIONAL Steps
Are you struggling with a lack of unity with your Integrator™? There are four simple foundational steps to change that. But, simple doesn’t mean easy. It takes commitment and leadership to follow through, but these foundational steps will lay the groundwork for how your Visionary™/Integrator™ duo functions. If you are struggling to work together with your Integrator™, “The Unity Rock” program, just might help.
AwarenessYou need to be aware of why EOS recommends the Visionary/Integrator duo business structure at the top of the company. Until you understand the logic behind it you cannot fully embrace this path.
You need to accept the strengths and the weaknesses of your integrator and yourself. Until you do this, you may be tempted to try to change the other person to be more like you, and this will hold you and your company back.
You need to choose to focus on the strengths of your integrator and learn to appreciate how their complementary skills and perspective work perfectly alongside yours to propel the business forward.
You need to activate your unique abilities and use them for maximum impact. When you are both spending 80% of your time functioning in your sweet spots, the sky is the limit.
Understanding The Visionary Role
Not sure what a Visionary™ is? A Visionary™ is typically the founder of an organization. They are a passionate ideas person that is the engine for the entrepreneurial spirit that drives the company forward. They typically love making the big sale, managing big relationships, and solving big problems.
However, they typically are not a big fan of details and they find the day-to-day running of a business quite boring. This is why having a strong integrator that can handle that part of the business is so powerful.
UNLOCK THE HIDDEN POTENTIAL IN YOUR SECOND IN COMMAND
So, you’re the Visionary™ of your business. If you don’t have an integrator™ (or your Integrator™ is not functioning properly), I bet you are frustrated. Things likely aren’t running smoothly in your organization, profit is low and you don’t understand why people don’t just do their jobs.
This is why it is so important to make sure you are harnessing and leveraging the strengths of your Integrator™ and pairing them with your strengths in a unified way. This is crucial to take your business to the next level. My specialized program is designed to train and develop your integrator to get them functioning the way you need them to.
Your Challenges as a Visionary
Visionaries often feel levels of frustration that Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters call the Five Frustrations, which are:
- Lack of control – Many people start businesses to experience more control over their work, freedom, and time, but as the Visionary™—you probably have found that you have reached a point of business growth that leads to less control, less time, and even less creative vision. The business has taken control. Where do you go from here?
- Lack of profit – You are not getting the profit to be able to effectively grow the business. Your numbers are not adding up, and you are just not sure how to make more profit with your current processes.
- People – You may find that as a Visionary™, you are having trouble with the people side of your business. They don’t understand you, and you really don’t understand them. Being on different pages only adds to the frustration and plateau of the business.
- Hitting the Ceiling – Your business has plateaued. Again, you find yourself wondering where you go from here and how you can make the business grow at all in its current state. It is now more complex than ever, but you have no idea why it is working less and less as time goes on.
- Nothing is Working – You have tried so many options to get the business back on track and growing, but nothing is working. Your employees are getting tired of new initiatives and new ideas, and nothing is really taking root.
Developing Your Integrator
As a Visionary™, having an Integrator™ as part of your team is crucial and can help you get past all the above struggles and frustrations and get your business to the next level. That relationship, however, may be a tough one to develop on your own because of the extreme differences in mindset and decision-making. You both see the business differently, so communication may be tough, but those differences are precisely what makes the relationship so beneficial.
There are three critical steps to develop your Integrator™, and then you and your Integrator™ can start working better together and getting more traction than ever. Those steps are as follows:
- You both must clarify your roles and stay in your lanes.
- You must believe in—and invest in—your Integrator™ and create a growth
- You must release control (but you can do so gradually)
If you do these steps you will start to see their value in your organization and get over those humps in which you alone will stay stuck.
WHO MAKES A GOOD CLIENT?
My goal is to bring massive value to you. If you meet ANY of the following criteria, please take advantage of a free 30-minute consultation.
WHY MOST BUSINESSES NEVER BREAK THROUGH
TO THE NEXT LEVEL
March 31, 2022 – 20 minute read – #Visionary
There is no doubt that you are a visionary. You love the big picture, you love operating in that space. It is where you come alive. The day to day details of your business are painful for you. You are exhausted from years of being